The fully automatic stubble drying machine is a new type of brewing equipment with fast speed and high efficiency. The fully automatic stubble drying machine is composed of a frame, a fan, a conveyor belt, a feeding rod, a feeding device, and a discharge pipe. The machine completes the processes of spreading, adding pulp, adding yeast, stirring, and unloading in one go. Compared with traditional processes, it greatly reduces labor intensity and realizes automated production. The fully automatic stubble drying machine improves the cooling effect, reduces power consumption, and solves the problem of self accumulation and blockage in the previous equipment, making it an ideal cooling and dispersing device.
Each fully automatic stubble drying machine is composed of a bending device, which is one of the important devices of the fully automatic stubble drying machine. The bending device is located at the bottom of the fully automatic stubble drying machine, forming a collection function for material leakage at the discharge port, thereby saving materials and avoiding waste. The following is an introduction to the characteristics of the fully automatic stubble drying machine's bending device:
1. A curved basket is installed directly below the feeding port of the curved material hopper of the fully automatic stubble drying machine and above the transmission chain at the bottom of the fully automatic stubble drying machine;
2. The two ends of the connecting basket are respectively fixed on the crossbeam of the fully automatic stubble drying machine bracket;
3. The connecting basket is a folded protective plate that is lifted at one end;
4. And the lifting end of the folded protective plate is equipped with an adjusting bolt to adjust the folded height of the connecting basket on the crossbeam;
5. A collection structure is formed by connecting the curved basket to collect the leaked material in the discharge port of the adding curved hopper.
6. The utility model can effectively collect and reuse leaked materials, thereby saving materials.