The new full-automatic stubble cooler is much easier to operate than the old one. Because the overall performance of the new machine is good, as long as the brewing technology is in place, the wine produced is generally good. But you know what? Although the newly purchased stubble cooler is convenient to use, it is also very particular about the early operation. Here are six points you should pay attention to.
The fully automatic stubble cooler adopts two rotors, which can crush materials more carefully and is not easy to block without screen size. Even the high and low temperature materials that cannot be crushed by the old stubble cooler can be easily crushed without clogging. The main features of the automatic stubble cooler are low cost, high production capacity and easy use of crushing. The total number and position of adjustable internal hammers of the brewery stubble cooler are derived from the operation of feed particle size.
1. The position of boiler, steam drum and condenser shall be reasonably arranged. For some boilers using wood and coal as fuel, the boiler can be installed outside in consideration of sanitation.
2. Sterilize with steam before use. Note that the steam valve above the boiler must be opened when using the boiler for burning
3. Observe the water level of the steam cabinet at any time during the wine steaming process, and add water to the boiler in time.
4. The steam cabinet shall not be burnt without water.
5. Pour fermented grains into the steaming bucket by the stubble cooler.
6. After steaming, drainage and dregs cleaning equipment must be carried out.
The automatic stubble cooler is the main equipment we use to brew Baijiu. The main process in Baijiu brewing is distillation, which determines the quality and quality of Baijiu. Therefore, Baijiu equipment usually has electric heating, gas heating and other ways. Come to our website if you have more interest or need http://www.qfrtrq.com Consult!