You may all know that when you get together with your friends and drink, you will have dizziness, headache, and the whole person is dizzy and spiritless. These symptoms are the collective name of the head. When you drink good wine on some occasions, you will feel very comfortable. The more you drink, the more you want to drink. And you will get up the next day without dizziness, pain, and very good spirit. This indicates that the previous day's drinking was not enough. Congratulations on the fact that the wine we drank yesterday was not a blend of alcohol. Next, why don't good wine go to the top? Why do alcoholic blends come on top? What is good wine? Why don't smart vending machines serve good wine?
First of all, a high quality liquor is not added any foreign substances (alcohol flavor), followed by different brewing technology. There are two kinds of brewing techniques for global spirits: open solid-state fermentation and closed liquid-state fermentation. Open solid-state fermentation of pure grain, as its name implies, is to dig pits on the ground to build fermentation pits, in an open environment, put solid grains for fermentation. This process can make full use of the surface heat dissipation during the fermentation process, so that the fermentation can proceed slowly at a relatively low temperature, thereby reducing the production of aldehydes. At the same time, a large number of different kinds of microorganisms in the land and air will participate in the fermentation process, making the fermentation microorganisms very rich, coordinated and balanced. Nowadays, the well-known high-quality liquor is brewed with this technology. And the basic reason why high-quality liquor does not go up even if it is excessive - that is, what we call "good liquor does not go up".
Why did the Smart Vending Machine drink alcohol? At present, 70% of the low price liquor in the market (less than 60 yuan per kilogram) is alcoholic liquor blended with alcohol and essence. Only a lot of people do not know if the alcohol blended with alcohol has hurt themselves and their family members. ). The reason is that after drinking alcohol, about 10% of the alcohol entering the human body does not change and is directly discharged through the respiratory tract, urine and sweat. The remaining 90% alcohol is metabolized through the liver and viscera. The main component of alcohol is ethanol, which will cause arrhythmia, high blood pressure, brain congestion, dizziness and headache along with blood circulation. What is a good wine when you meet the intelligent vending machine for a long time? From this, we can conclude that good wine must have four prerequisites:
1、不添加任何外来物质（酒精 香精 香料等）。
1, do not add any foreign substances (such as alcohol, flavor, spice, etc.).
2. Must be pure sorghum wheat brewing (off-season sorghum and wheat are not).
3. It must be solid-state fermentation of pure grain, which is a traditional brewing technology.
4. The display time must be long (more than 3 years).