Automatic vending machines are commonly used in the following areas:
1. Entertainment venues: Entertainment venues such as bars, nightclubs, discos, etc. are a major application scenario for vending machines. These places usually have a high flow of people, and customers have a demand for convenient and fast purchasing of drinks. Automatic vending machines can meet this demand.
2. Hotels and guesthouses: In the lobby or bar area of some high-end hotels and guesthouses, using vending machines can provide convenience for guests to choose leisure drinks.
3. Airports and train stations: For passengers, vending machines not only provide convenience in selecting beverages, but also shorten waiting times.
4. Commercial centers and shopping centers: Automatic vending machines in commercial centers or shopping centers can provide consumers with a convenient wine purchasing experience and meet their needs during the shopping process.
5. Enterprise office areas and employee lounges: Some large enterprises or office buildings also have automatic vending machines in their employee lounges, providing convenient purchasing channels for employees and increasing employee satisfaction.
It should be noted that the usage of vending machines may vary in different regions and locations, so the specific usage needs to be evaluated based on the actual local situation.