When repairing and grading and drying the barrel board, there may be cracks at both ends of the barrel board. This part should be cut off and each piece of barrel board should be carefully checked for completeness. Simultaneously separate the barrels of different qualities.
2. Organizing the barrel board determines the inside and outside of the barrel board. A double-sided cutting machine processes the barrel board into an ideal shape, with a concave inner surface and a convex outer surface.
3. Splicing of barrel plates and barrel plates is the key to determining the bending degree of the barrel plates during loading, as it involves processing the edges of the barrel plates. The barrel board is processed to be wide in the middle and narrow at both ends, and the width in the middle of the barrel board determines the middle diameter of the oak barrel.
4. The process of assembling oak barrels is a manual operation. Assemble the bucket boards one by one onto a solid iron bucket mold, with the top tightly connected and the end open, and secure with several bucket screens.
5. Bending Forming In order to bend the barrel board into an oak barrel, it is necessary to heat the barrel board, some of which are heated by steam, and more commonly, they are roasted over fire and sprayed with water. After steaming, wrap a rope around the open end, sieve the barrel tightly, and then use a barrel sieve to wrap it, forming an oak barrel body.
6. The pressure on the barrel plate 1 that is covered by the barrel sieve during drying, screening, and baking is high. At this point, place the barrel on the fire to dry and increase the moisture content of the bending plate, reducing the pressure on the barrel plate. Next, use several barrel making sieves to screen the barrel body, so that the force on the barrel body is balanced and gradually fits together. Roast and sieve for approximately 30-40 minutes. At this point, the barrel body will be baked as needed. The degree of baking depends on time, and the longer the time, the heavier the degree of baking.
After baking, cut and grind the two ends of the barrel body into end plate grooves using a cutting mill.
8. Making the barrel end plate is relatively simple. Place the barrel plate on the cutting machine to cut the edge of the plate and polish it. Then piece by piece, assemble the bucket end plate. All plates were drilled with nail holes at both ends and fastened with wooden tenon nails or joint steel nails.
9. Cut the end plate into circular shapes with specified specifications using a machine. The diameter of the end plate is crucial and must be determined before cutting.
10. When installing the end plate, it is necessary to loosen the barrel sieve at one end of the barrel body, insert the end plate, and then screen it on.
11. Complete an oak barrel to clean the stains inside and outside of the barrel. There are various methods, such as machine grinding or sand cleaning, to make the barrel look clean and tidy.
12. Using a drum screen instead of a drum screen is a process that is operated by a specialized machine.
13. Testing is testing. Use hot water to test the bucket for leaks. If the hot water is under pressure, the bucket can be tested for leaks. If leakage is found, the barrel board can be repaired or replaced. Some winemakers are willing to purchase oak barrels that have not been tested with hot water, believing that hot water can cause mold and other problems.
This article is organized and published by stainless steel inner solid wood wine barrels. Have you gained some understanding of these contents? For more information, please click on: http://www.qfrtrq.com We will have more exciting content waiting for you to check out.