The automatic stubble cooler is mainly composed of a frame, a fan, a conveyor belt, and a stirring cage, a beating rod, a tipping rod, a blanking device, and a discharge pipe connected to the conveyor belt in sequence. Next, we will talk about the inspection technology before the automatic stubble cooler motor is used.
Automatic stubble cooler is a kind of equipment that can add liquor koji to mix after cold mixing of wine stubble. The operation time is short, the resources are saved, the material is added and unloaded actively, the labor intensity of workers is reduced, and the phenomenon of spoiling grain is also put an end to. The parts touching the grain are made of excellent stainless steel. In addition, when the automatic stubble cooler is used, the conveying, mixing and bending can all be regulated by frequency conversion.
1. Use compressed air or manual blower to blow the dust and brush powder inside the motor and remove the dirt and sundries.
2. Remove all wiring connected with the motor and measure the insulation resistance of the winding to the base with an insulation resistance meter. If it is less than 0.5M Ω, it shall be dried, and the removed wiring shall be recovered after the measurement is qualified.
3. Check whether the surface of the commutator of the automatic stubble cooler is bright. If any mechanical damage or spark marks are found, carry out necessary treatment.
4. Check whether the brush is severely damaged, whether the pressure of the brush holder is appropriate, and whether the position of the brush holder is located in the position of the symbol.
5. Check whether the wiring method between the windings of the DC motor is correct, whether the rated voltage of the motor is consistent with the power supply voltage, whether the starting equipment of the motor meets the quality requirements and whether it is intact according to the motor nameplate of the automatic stubble cooler.
Here is the inspection technology before the automatic stubble cooler is used. You can refer to the methods in the article for operation. If you have any better suggestions, please feel free to contact us http://www.qfrtrq.com Contact!