With the continuous development of liquor-making industry, liquor-making is changing in the direction of scale and mechanization. Under the impact of automation equipment, domestic breweries need to be changed urgently. Therefore, domestic breweries have been widely used. Of course, in order to extend the service life of domestic breweries, we should pay attention to the maintenance and cleaning of domestic breweries. Then let's go. Get up and get to know the details.
Maintenance of domestic brewing equipment:
1. In daily use, we should pay attention to its daily inspection. If we find that the connection part between the outlet pipe of the equipment and the intake pipe center of the equipment is leaking, we should deal with the emergency in time to replace the connection joint. Avoid continuous air entry.
2. The equipment is equipped with pressure gauges and safety valves. These two components need to be checked and maintained from time to time, because the normal operation of this appearance plays a decisive role on it.
3. Check the air leakage of the joint between the air pipe and the outlet pipe. When the tightening joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced. When cleaning the equipment, please use a soft brush to flush, not scrape with a hard tool.
4. It is also very important for the long-term use of domestic brewing equipment to keep the equipment stable for a long time.
Cleaning methods for domestic brewing equipment:
1. When the brewing equipment is finished, water is washed, and tap water is used to wash the saccharifying pot, filter tank and sedimentation tank. When washing the fermenter, connect the tap water pipeline to the exhaust valve of the fermenter, open the exhaust valve and wash for 10 minutes.
2. Carry out caustic soda cleaning. In the saccharifying pot, about 200 L of tap water is added, and then 3% pyroalkali tablets are heated, the temperature reaches 80-90 degrees. Alkali washing of saccharifying pot and filter tank is accomplished through the transportation of saccharifying mixer, filter tiller and beverage pump. When the fermentation pot is alkali washed, the pipeline from the beverage pump to the heat exchanger to the sewage valve of the fermentation pot is linked, the caustic soda water is pumped into the fermentation pot, and then the alkali liquid in the fermentation pot is circulated through the sewage pipe and the exhaust pipe with the beverage pump. After alkali washing for 20 minutes, the fermentation pot is fermented by The lye in the tank is fed into the next fermentation tank through the sewage pipe and then operated as above.
After washing the domestic brewing equipment, alkali liquor can be put into storage tanks or diluted and discharged. If the temperature of lye drops when cleaning other fermentation tanks, it should be reclaimed to the saccharifying pot and reheated before cleaning.
3. Wash with hot water. In a saccharifying pot, take in enough tap water and heat it up to 90 - 100 degrees. The alkali washing of saccharifying pot, filter tank and sedimentation tank is completed by the transportation of saccharifying mixer, filter blade and beverage pump. Scouring dead corner requires manual scouring. When the fermentation tank is cleaned with hot water, the pipeline from the beverage pump to the heat exchanger to the exhaust valve of the fermentation tank is linked, and the waste discharge valve of the fermentation tank is redeveloped and flushed for 5 minutes.
The above information is our stainless steel inner solid wood barrel finishing and publishing hope to help you all on our website is: https://www.qfrtrq.com!