Water is very important for wine. Water is also an indispensable component of wine. It runs through the whole wine-making process from beginning to end. Therefore, the quality of water directly affects the quality of wine.
In the whole process of liquor brewing, water acts as several roles of cooling water, boiler water, brewing water and degrading water. These local requirements for water quality are becoming stricter and stricter. The higher the standard, the better the quality, the more determined consumers are.
As far as brewing water is concerned, the most important is brewing water and degrading hook to transfer water. Because it is imported, water needs to be chosen with extra caution. Next, what are the benefits and effects of these two types of water on the wine-making process?
1. With regard to brewing water, there are many components in this kind of water, which are directly or indirectly related to beneficial microbial growth, enzymatic composition and the quality of fermentation process to the final liquor. If the water quality is not good, it will have a negative impact on the above various functions. If it continues, it will affect the formation of aroma substances. It will also form the bitterness and astringency of wine, and even present bad phenomena such as peculiar smell, discoloration, sediment and so on.
2. Liquor degrading water, i.e. water used when the demand for high-grade liquor is reduced to low-grade liquor, has a professional term in liquor-making technology, called "pulping", which is also a necessary process for the production of low-grade liquor. There are some requirements for using degraded water as follows:
(1) Such hydrophysical characteristics must be colorless and transparent.
(2) No excessive organic matter and iron ions.
(3) The taste is refreshing, not salty, bitter or even astringent.
(4) No odor can be used.
(5) Other requirements: including PH, acidity, alkalinity, chlorine content in water and so on, have a great impact on wine-making.
Therefore, the site selection needs of winery are in the abundant water resources, water can absolutely account for 60% of the winemaking. The selected water comes from pure nature, then it contains all kinds of beneficial microorganisms which will play a positive role in the quality of wine.
For example, the Chishui River water used in Maotai Town, with its unique temperature, climate and microbial community, allows you to enter Maotai Town from far to near with more and more strong liquor aroma, refreshing.
However, in your opinion, pure and high quality water resources can not be used directly, but need further purification treatment before they can be used eventually.
Just like the tap water that every household has, it needs to be purified, sterilized, disinfected and other purification measures, so that the water reaches a certain standard, and finally it will be transported to millions of households for use.
The above information is that our vending machine is organized and released. We hope you can help us with our website: https://www.qfrtrq.com!